For students entering their Senior year, the timeline is shorter, and the process is condensed.
Our college admission coaching guides you through the entire college application process with our proven Signature System, 8 Modules To College Acceptance.™
- Individualized approach: We get to know each of our students through conversations, video calls, and emails.
- Shared web space is created so info is easily accessed, and everyone is on the same page.
- College list is formed and fine-tuned based on interests, size, geography, and grades. It is also maximized for the best chance at admittance.
- We co-create a timeline, so the entire process can be efficient and nothing gets missed.
- The Common Application is registered for, completed, and thoroughly checked.
- Essays: We brainstorm and draft the main essay, and also writing supplements.
- Recommendations: We guide you through who to ask, and when.
- Interviews: Support with scheduling, prepping, and strategizing.
- Parents: We work with parents throughout the process, as their insights can be invaluable.
- Test-taking: We guide you through the test-taking process, helping to decide between the SAT and ACT.
- Timeline: We make sure the timeline is adhered to, so applications can be sent in a timely manner
Senior Year Plan:
We work with you for approx. 6 months
Up to 15 hours of coaching time
Unlimited email and text support. (editing essays etc.)
Applications for up to 8 schools
Cost / Investment
Because we fine tune all of our packages to the individual needs of your son or daughter, the cost is somewhat fluid.
With our Senior Year plans, we work with you for all of Senior year, and the investment ranges from $2,500 – $4,000, or about 3% of the average cost of a four-year degree. Try to find a better value on any purchase you ever make.
Tips on How to Create a College List
Fill out the form below for our free download!